Today, enterprises are providing employees and third parties with remote access to their applications in much the same way they did 20 years ago - through VPNs, proxies, and remote desktops. These technologies require enterprises to establish trust with each user and device, then provide access through a network security perimeter to the resources the user needs. New and growing realities are forcing enterprises to take a different path.
Download this whitepaper to explore five key changes in the enterprise landscape:
- Growing partner ecosystems
- Taming the mobility explosion
- Challenges of cloudification
- Adopting a zero-trust model
- The "SaaSification" of IT applications