The Role of Out-of-Wallet Questions in Meeting the Updated FFIEC GuidelinesThe updated FFIEC Guidance on Authentication in an Internet Banking Environment, released in June, set a new standard for online banking security. The guidance calls for a layered security approach and stronger more effective authentication techniques, including replacing challenge questions based on shared secrets with a more sophisticated solution called out-of-wallet challenge questions.
This webinar explores out-of-wallet challenge questions where you'll learn:
- The difference between authentication techniques and how you can establish trust;
- The dangers associated with current authentication technologies like Shared Secrets;
- Where and when to use out-of-wallet questions;
- How you can generate out-of-wallet questions with your own proprietary customer data;
- The different types of out-of-wallet question providers and how to choose the right solution for your bank;
- Recommended approach for being in compliance by January 2012.