OnDemand | Cybersecurity Masterclass: Implementing a Control-Centric Approach
Controls are the critical foundation of an effective enterprise cybersecurity program. With more threats, more systems to protect, more tools to deploy, and more people to manage, there is constant pressure to move faster and to keep up with the everchanging risk landscape. There is a need for the organization to gain visibility by building in the right controls to manage cybersecurity threats and risks across applications, systems, facilities, and third parties.
Attend this webinar and learn the key steps to a successful control-centered Cybersecurity Program.
- Architect a controls-centered plan
- Identify & map controls to relevant regulations, standards and frameworks
- Eliminate control redundancy and duplication across regulations
- Streamline control evaluation and evidence collection
- Communicate the cybersecurity status to the business