It's every banking institution's quandary: How do you introduce the right cybersecurity controls to protect customer accounts and transactions - but without introducing new hurdles that might compromise the customer experience? How do you resolve the tradeoff between easy-to-use services and cumbersome security controls?
Take ISMG's new Preserving the Customer Experience survey, and help us determine:
- How are institutions deploying multifactor authentication to prevent unauthorized access to accounts - without unduly inconveniencing their customers?
- In what ways are organizations balancing fraud mitigation and regulatory compliance without degrading the customer experience?
- What forms of behavioral analytics or biometrics are being used to monitor for anomalous account activity?
- What risk indicators are being used to analyze to make a determination of customer verses fraudster?
- What are the most critical elements of a superior customer experience, and how can they be leveraged across all customer channels - particularly the emerging mobile channel?
- How are institutions incorporating the customer experience as they shape their next cybersecurity investments?
Fill out the survey below and help determine not just the current state of banking security and customer convenience - but also how to improve it in 2017 and beyond.